Telia Lietuva in brief
Telia Lietuva continues the activities of Teo, Omnitel and Baltic Data Center. After the reorganisation and change of the name on 1 February 2017, we provide the telecommunications, IT and TV services to you from a single source, servicing you at our joint retail outlet and by one short number.
We are the part of an international Telia Company Group operating in Nordic and Baltic countries. Creating together, sharing experiences and ideas, we do our best so that technology would help you to make your life and work easier, more convenient and colourful.
Telia Lietuva is:
- Extra-wide range of services. From the smart TV, mobile signature, music, entertainment, and smart devices to complex solutions for the growth of business, office equipment maintenance and IT security – everything you need for your everyday life and successful business.
- The most powerful networks. The largest coverage and the best high-speed networks are used at their best for provision of services to you. Over the years, we have invested more than EUR 1 billion into the networks so that we could offer our clients really advanced and high-quality services, and Lithuania would be among the world leaders by the Internet access and use. We are ready for 5G era, when the network will consist of the combination of the most advanced communication technologies – fibre-optic and mobile.
- Modern data centres, where both start-ups and giants of international business securely “accommodate” their data. Highly efficient infrastructure of the data centre and TIER III certificates ensure that even the data of the most demanding customers will be reliably protected.
- Everything from a single source. We are waiting for you in our new Telia retail outlets throughout Lithuania in places convenient for you. It is easy to order our services and equipment here.
- We answer the questions of private customers by telephone number 1817, and business customers – 1816 (+370 6418 1816). We provide assistance and consultations by these numbers on a daily basis, at any time of the day.
- We work based on the best international practices – ISO standards. The highest level of quality of service is confirmed by IT Management (ISO 20000) and Information Security Management (ISO 27001) certificates, and in October 2017 we obtained another three certificates: Quality Management (ISO 9001), Environmental Management (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health & Safety (ISO 45001).
- We operate in a sustainable, fair and transparent manner.
- The Company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Vilnius Stock Exchange since 2000. Our investor relations are awarded every year since 2006 at Nasdaq Baltic Market Awards.
Telia Lietuva is a member of the following Lithuanian and international organisations:
Organisations of the Republic of Lithuania:
- Association INFOBALT
- Association Investor's Forum
- Lithuanian Responsible Business Association (LAVA)
- Association of Human Resource Professionals
- Lithuanian Business Confederation
- Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
- Kaunas Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
- Šiauliai Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
- Šiauliai Industrialists Association
- Panevėžys Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
- Mažeikiai Association of Enterpreneurs
- Tauragė Region Association of Enterpreneurs
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania
- Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania
- Danish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania
- Norwegian-Lithuanian Chamber of Commerce
- German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
- British Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania
- American Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania
- Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance
- UNPD Global Compact
The Company is a supporter of Lithuanian Free Market Institure and one of initiators of establishing project "Baltoji Banga" ("Clear Wave")