Arūnas Lingė (born in 1975)
Head of Finance at Telia Lietuva from 25 March 2019
- Kaunas Technology University (Lithuania), Master of Management (1999)
- ACCA (Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants) (UK) Member and Fellow (1999 – 2004)
- Septemeber 2014-March 2019 – UAB Western Union Processing Lithuania, Finance director
- September 2010-September 2014 – UAB Western Union Processing Lithuania, Accounting director
- October 2009–August 2010 – AB Lietuvos draudimas (Lithuanian Insurance), Head of Planning and treasury unit
- February 2007–October 2009 – UAB SEB Lizingas (Lithuania), CFO
- March 2005–August 2006 – AB Snaigė (Lithuania), CFO
- September 1996–February 2005 – UAB Arthur Andersen (now – Ernst & Young Baltic) from auditor's assistant to project manager
He is not involved in activities of other entities.
Arūnas Lingė has no direct interest in the share capital of Telia Lietuva. He has no shareholdings that exceed 5 per cent of the share capital of any company.