Andrius Šemeškevičius (born in 1976)
Head of Technology at Telia Lietuva from 18 August 2014
Education: Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Lithuania), Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Informatics (2001) and Master’s degree in Engineering Informatics (2004)
- January 2016-January 2017 – AB Omnitel (now merged into Telia Lietuva), Head of Technology
- August 2008-August 2014 – RIMI Baltic Group IT Director
- September 2005-August 2008 – RIMI Baltic Group IT SAP Systems Manager Baltics
- December 2001-August 2005 – UAB Klaipėdos Baldų Prekyba (Lithuania) IT Manager
- 1996-December 2001 – UAB Krasta Auto (Lithuania) IT Manager
He is not involved in activities of other entities.
Andrius Šemeševičius has 8,761 share of Telia Lietuva that accounts to 0.0015 per cent of the total number of the Company’s shares and votes. He has no shareholdings that exceed 5 per cent of the share capital of any company.