Member of the Board of Telia Lietuva since 25 April 2018, re-elected for two-years' term on 26 April 2019 and 27 April 2021 (nominated by Telia Company AB, that has 88.15 per cent of Telia Lietuva share capital and votes), Chair of the Remuneration Committee.
Education: University of Arizona (U.S.A), College of Law, LL.M (Masters of Laws) in International Trade Law, and University of Lapland (Finland), School of Law, LL.B (Bachelor of Laws) and LL.M (Masters of Laws) in Finnish and EU-Law.
Employment: Telia Company AB (Sweden), Chief Legal Counsel, Telia Asset Management.
Current Board Assignments:
- • Telia Finland Oyj (Finland), member of the Board
- • Tilts Communications A/S (Denmark), member of the Board
- • Tet SIA (Latvia), member of the Supervisory Council
- • Valokuitunen Oy (Finland), member of the Board
- • Telia Towers Finland Oy (Finland), Chair of the Board
- • Telia Towers Norway AS (Norway), Chair of the Board
- • Telia Towers AB (Sweden), Chair of the Board
Hannu-Matti Mäkinen has no direct interest in the share capital of Telia Lietuva.