Dovilė Grigienė (born in 1977)
Independent member of the Board of Telia Lietuva since 27 April 2021 (as independent member of the Board nominated by Telia Company AB that has 88.15 per cent of Telia Lietuva share capital and votes), member of the Audit Committee.
- • Concordia University Wisconsin, U.S.A., Master of Business Administration in Finance and Management Information Systems
- • Concordia International University Estonia, Estonia, Bachelor’s degree in International Business
Involvement in activities of other entities:
- • Association ‘Lyderė’, Lithuania, founder and member of the Board (2017-2019)
- • Young President Organization Lithuanian Chapter, founder
- • Vilnius University Institute of International Relations and Political Science (Lithuania), member of the Board of Trustees
- • UAB Urbo Slėnis, Lithuania, shareholder (22.5 per cent)
Dovilė Grigienė has no direct interest in the share capital of Telia Lietuva.